On Monday 15 January 2007 15:37, Pietro Cerutti wrote:
> On 1/15/07, Hans Petter Selasky <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > > last one: why atausb doesn't have a manual page??
> >
> > Probably the device driver is too new.
>
> Maybe we should adopt the OpenBSD's "everything not documented is a
> bug" philosophy, don't you think?
>
> So, anyone knows how to use atausb?

It is just plug and play. If you don't get any new USB devices like /dev/adXX
after that you plug the device, then maybe there is something wrong or the
protocol used is not supported by atausb.

PS: You maybe want to try out my new and rewritten USB stack + atausb:

#
# How to get the latest sources: (you need subversion installed)
#

svn --username anonsvn --password anonsvn \
      checkout svn://svn.turbocat.net/i4b
#
# The following commands will
# install the driver on FreeBSD: