On Jan 19, 2007, at 11:52 AM, LI Xin wrote:

I have some preliminary work on merging the Adaptec driver:

http://people.freebsd.org/~delphij/for_review/patch-aac-vendor-b11518

But one of the reviewers has advised me to request boarder testing,
especially against old cards and CLI tools, so I have hold the commit
for now.

My newer 2230SLP cards do not work with any extant command line tools for freebsd under amd64. The older cards did. I've tested FreeBSD 6.0 and 6.1. 6.2 is on the agenda to test soon.

I shall have a look at your merged driver. It won't be a regression for me if the CLI tools stop working :-(