Dear colleagues,

today I've found that one of two disks had been removed from a couple of
gmirror'ed partiotions dur to read timeout. I have done `gmirror forget' and
`gmirror insert', and it works for relatively small partitions; however, on
rather large partiotion it did sync, and then stalls at very strage state:

[EMAIL PROTECTED]:/usr/local/etc# gmirror status m0g
      Name    Status  Components
mirror/m0g  DEGRADED  ad4g
                      ad6g (100%)
[EMAIL PROTECTED]:/usr/local/etc# gmirror list m0g
Geom name: m0g
State: DEGRADED
Components: 2
Balance: load