Hi,

Anybody tried this additionally in /etc/libmap.conf ?

[/usr/local/lib/libclamav.so.1]
libpthread.so.2         libthr.so.2

clamav-0.90_2 reduced CPU consumption for me on 6.2-Stable since I added the
two sections in libmap.conf

-Carlos

2007/3/1, Doug Barton <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

Martin Blapp wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Clamd is currently broken with libpthread for some threading-reason.
> You definitly need to use libthr (which is still CPU hungry, but
> works better).
>
> /etc/libmap.conf
>
> [/usr/local/sbin/clamd]
> libpthread.so.2         libthr.so.2
> libpthread.so           libthr.so
> libc_r.so.6             libpthread.so.2

The right side of that last line should probably refer to libthr.so.2.
AFAICS, what you have there makes no sense.

hth,

Doug