I've been trying to get one in my lab. I also am completely saturated
with two jobs and a new infant (which is why I'm responding to this at
0100) and was trying to get a box in my lab that evidenced te
behaviour. If I get stuck when I actually get time to chase this, I'll
ask- thanks.

On 4/24/07, J. Martin Petersen <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Matthew Jacob wrote:

>> Is there any news on the performance of this card?
>>

> I personally have not been able to reproduce the problem. It seems to
> occur whether in Integrated Raid or not. It seems to be related to
> specific backplanes and drives. It's an important problem to solve I
> agree.

We have a HP Proliant DL140 g3 that exhibits this (or a somewhat
related) problem, to which we can give you remote access (including
remote KVM) if that helps?

Cheers, Martin