On Fri, 25 May 2007 20:24:18 +1000
Norberto Meijome <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Hi all,
> I know there have been some issues with the src tree , which DES fixed. I
> just updated my tree, but i'm getting the following when building GENERIC:

well, thanks to my fellow Aussie Shaun Branden, i moved away from
cvsup.au.freebsd.org and I got a whole bunch (and I mean more than a few!) of
updates. Now it's working fine.

How do we notify the admins of .au. of the issue?

{Beto|Norberto|Numard} Meijome

sadoequinecrophilia, n:
        Beating a dead horse.

Warned.