First, the output of the grep is:

root:*:0:0:Charlie &:/root:/bin/csh
toor:*:0:0:Bourne-again Superuser:/root:
daemon:*:1:1:Owner of many system processes:/root:/usr/sbin/nologin

. . .that said, the Plesk Module Loader only allows for ".tgz" and ".tbz" files and is anal about them being of a "module" format, whatever structure may be. I've tried what I thought were appropriate modules, and it rejected them saying they were not true modules.

I'm going to call one more time today. If I get no better assistance, I will seek out a different company. If you all have any recommendations let me know. Obviously, the best solution would be to have my ISP set me up with a static IP and massive amounts of bandwidth. But, seeing as how that's at least a good 30 years off. . .

Regards,
Michael