Thanks for you all.
/tmp & /home are separate slices.  However, I noticed that mounting msdosfs
on another HD are sucking much of my FBSD HD.  So I commented those on fstab
to free space .  It seems that this situation was also connected with the
upgrade of OOo port which sucks much of HD.  I would try growfs to add 10G
to my file system.
Thx again
Khaled Moussa