Hi,

Stefan Lambrev wrote:
Hello,

Sorry if this is off-topic here, but I want to ask few questions about the cvs that is in FreeBSD base system.

We have project that is in cvs and we uses different branches.
I want to separate permitions for different developers, and to allow all of them to commit changes in HEAD, but only few of them to be able to make changes in STABLE branch for example.

From what I found I should use commitinfo for this, but I have the feeling, that I cannot provide the name of the branch
in this file as variable to the script that is run.

Any ideas how to accomplish this? Is it possible without additional patches?

To answer myself (if anybody else needs this info too) - /usr/share/examples/cvs/contrib/cvs_acls :)
As aways FreeBSD have everything that SA needs ;)

--

Best Wishes,
Stefan Lambrev