Thanks to all.

But I have the ULE scheduler enabled in the kernel.

% cat /usr/src/sys/i386/conf/MYKERNEL | grep -v ^# | grep -v ^$

cpu             I686_CPU
ident           MYKERNEL
options         SCHED_ULE               # 4BSD scheduler
options         PREEMPTION              # Enable kernel thread preemption
options         INET                    # InterNETworking
options         INET6                   # IPv6 communications protocols
options         SCTP                    # Stream Control Transmission Protocol
options         FFS                     # Berkeley Fast Filesystem
options         SOFTUPDATES             # Enable FFS soft updates support
options         UFS_ACL                 # Support for access control lists
options         UFS_DIRHASH             # Improve performance on big directories
options         UFS_GJOURNAL            # Enable gjournal-based UFS journaling
options         MSDOSFS                 # MSDOS Filesystem
options         CD9660                  # ISO 9660 Filesystem
options         PROCFS                  # Process filesystem (requires PSEUDOFS)
options         PSEUDOFS                # Pseudo-filesystem framework
options         COMPAT_43TTY            # BSD 4.3 TTY compat [KEEP THIS!]
options         COMPAT_FREEBSD4         # Compatible with FreeBSD4
options         COMPAT_FREEBSD5         # Compatible with FreeBSD5
options         COMPAT_FREEBSD6         # Compatible with FreeBSD6
options         SCSI_DELAY=5000         # Delay (in ms) before probing SCSI
options         SYSVSHM                 # SYSV-style shared memory
options         SYSVMSG                 # SYSV-style message queues
options         SYSVSEM                 # SYSV-style semaphores
options         _KPOSIX_PRIORITY_SCHEDULING # POSIX P1003_1B real-time
extensions
options         KBD_INSTALL_CDEV        # install a CDEV entry in /dev
options         ADAPTIVE_GIANT          # Giant mutex is adaptive.
options         STOP_NMI                # Stop CPUS using NMI instead of IPI
options         AUDIT                   # Security event auditing
device          cpufreq
device          pci
device          ata
device          atadisk         # ATA disk drives
device          atapicd         # ATAPI CDROM drives
options         ATA_STATIC_ID   # Static device numbering
                                        # output.  Adds ~128k to driver.
                                        # output.  Adds ~215k to driver.
device          scbus           # SCSI bus (required for SCSI)
device          da              # Direct Access (disks)
device          pass            # Passthrough device (direct SCSI access)
device          atkbdc          # AT keyboard controller
device          atkbd           # AT keyboard
device          vga             # VGA video card driver
device          sc
device          agp             # support several AGP chipsets
device          pmtimer
device          miibus          # MII bus support
device          nfe             # nVidia nForce MCP on-board Ethernet
device          loop            # Network loopback
device          random          # Entropy device
device          ether           # Ethernet support
device          pty             # Pseudo-ttys (telnet etc)
device          md              # Memory "disks"
device          gif             # IPv6 and IPv4 tunneling
device          faith           # IPv6-to-IPv4 relaying (translation)
device          firmware        # firmware assist module
device          bpf             # Berkeley packet filter
device          ohci            # OHCI PCI->USB interface
device          ehci            # EHCI PCI->USB interface (USB 2.0)
device          usb             # USB Bus (required)
device          umass           # Disks/Mass storage - Requires scbus and da
device          ums             # Mouse
device          sound
device          snd_ich
device          pf
device          pflog
device          pfsync
options         LIBICONV
options         NTFS
options         NTFS_ICONV
options         MSDOSFS_ICONV
options         CD9660_ICONV
options         ALTQ
options         ALTQ_CBQ        # Class Bases Queueing
options         ALTQ_RED        # Random Early Detection
options         ALTQ_RIO        # RED In/Out
options         ALTQ_HFSC       # Hierarchical Packet Scheduler
options         ALTQ_CDNR       # Traffic conditioner
options         ALTQ_PRIQ       # Priority Queueing
options         ALTQ_NOPCC      # Required if the TSC is unusable
options         COMPAT_LINUX
device          smbus           # Bus support, required for smb below.
device          nfpm
device          nfsmb

--
Regards,