At 06:29 PM 10/28/2007, Brian Behlendorf wrote:
On Sun, 28 Oct 2007, Brett Glass wrote:
I would like to request that some useful work on networking be MFCed from
-CURRENT to -STABLE in time for the release of FreeBSD 6.3.

The thing that's worried me, following only [EMAIL PROTECTED] traffic, were the reports about the new em driver (6.6.6?) causing hangs and other problems with people who have been updating RELENG_6 - have those who had those problems seen their issues resolved? I've got remote boxes using em that I can't risk making inaccessible and can't test locally.

The watchdog timeouts are pretty infrequent for me, but to answer your question, no, they are not fixed yet. ---Mike