Between 6.2 and 7 /boot has grown from 45 MB to 114 MB. That poses a significant issue for those of us who have been running production systems for many years. I have the root partition set to 200 MB which has been more than enough. Its no longer usable. 7.0 beta will not install properly as it runs out of space. Basically this forces you to repartition the drive. That requires an extensive down time for servers. Far beyond what I can justify to users.

Also, 7.0 beta3 has login compiled with libutil.so.5 and libc.so.6 neither of which are on the distribution cd. I had to point those to the existing libs to get login to work.