On Mon, 28 Jan 2008, Chris H. wrote:

Quoting Jeremy Chadwick <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

On Mon, Jan 28, 2008 at 09:33:49AM -0800, Chris H. wrote:
Hello,
After a failed install of www/apache-ssl - dies with the
following error:
Syntax error on line 208 of /usr/local/etc/apache/httpsd.conf:
Cannot load /usr/local/libexec/apache/mod_mmap_static.so into server:
/usr/local
/libexec/apache/mod_mmap_static.so: Undefined symbol "ap_null_cleanup"

I did a little research, and wondered if the fact that I am
missing: /usr/bin/objformat has anything to do with it.

Very unlikely.

Are you using the binary package of www/apache-ssl, rather than building
the port from source?

Building from source that was cvsupped 2008-01-18

Have you at any time migrated from Apache 1.3.x

Nope. It's a brand new install.

Why don't you use a newer version of Apache, as opposed to
1.3.x?  From your error messages, it seems obvious, though
you never state it, that you are using apache13.

--
DE