On Mar 3, 2008, at 10:49 AM, Cristiano Deana wrote:

I'm using a 7-RELEASE on a Dell PowerEdge 1955, using a mpt driver to
manage a hardware raid1.
Is there any way to check the status of the raid?

I've been wondering this as well. My Sun X4100's have LSI SAS mirror controllers in them and I have no way to know their status short of rebooting them (well, i guess i could probe the ILOM but that's not easy to automate)

I really suspect the answer is "no" given that the mpt interface is very generic on the OS side.