Matthew X. Economou wrote:
Steve,

I recall having to set dumpdev in /etc/rc.conf before I could get
FreeBSD to reboot automatically after a panic.  I have dumpdev=AUTO
set on all of my headless servers.  If you are feeling especially
brave, you can also set fsck_y_enable=YES and background_fsck=NO.

Good luck!  ;)

Hmmm... I have that set. It only seems to not reboot on one
system I have.

Thanks,
Steve

--

"They that give up essential liberty to obtain temporary safety,
deserve neither liberty nor safety."  (Ben Franklin)

decreases."  (Thomas Jefferson)