On Mon, May 19, 2008 at 10:02:23AM -0700, David Wolfskill wrote:
> On Mon, May 19, 2008 at 11:54:21AM -0500, Dave Uhring wrote:
> >
> > The build is going nowhere without the correct header files in
> > /usr/include/sys.
>
> That appears to indicate that your build environment is fundamentally
> broken..
>
> You might consider doing the build within script(1), then making the
> resulting script file available for folks to examine.

I posted the relevant output from "make buildworld".  Copying the 3 new header
files from /usr/src/sys/sys to /usr/include/sys solved my original problem.

I'm sure that after a successful buildworld and installworld that the original
problem will go away.

The problem now is in the build of groff:

[EMAIL PROTECTED] /usr/src/contrib/groff/src/devices/grodvi]# ls *.h
ls: *.h: No such file or directory

However, dvi.cpp in that directory has this:

#include "driver.h"
#include "nonposix.h"
#include "paper.h"