I installed 7.0 release when it first came out. However, because of the TCP problems with users on cable modems I had to switch to Stable to get the fix. I haven't updated the source since then and now there are some updates on the verge of being released that need to be included. However, I can't tell if the fixes for the networking issue have been included in the security releases or not. Since these are production servers I don't want to just grab some random version of stable unless thats the only way to get all the required fixes. How do I find out which version I should upgrade to? If I can go back to a security release I suspect I will need to delete all of /usr/src, / usr/obj, and then reinstall the original source from the 7.0 release cd and then upgrade vi csup.