At 03:39 PM 9/18/2008, Jo Rhett wrote:
On Sep 18, 2008, at 12:25 PM, Mike Tancsa wrote:
I am not familiar with your company nor any developers that work for
you. Perhaps you could elaborate on how you have contributed to
FreeBSD ?

In my $EMPLOYER the main proposal would be to dedicate more of my
time.   The others contribute at random, but I don't see that changing
much due to their existing commitments.

I am sorry, I meant, what have you contributed currently or in the past to FreeBSD ? i.e. what code, or money or physical resources (hardware) or time testing code ?

---Mike