On 2/16/2012 9:27 PM, Konstantin Belousov wrote:
On Thu, Feb 16, 2012 at 05:51:21PM +0100, John Marino wrote:
One obvious case for the immediate use is the building of gold linker in
binutils 2.22.  By default, it moves constructors into the init array,
so gold will segfault if it was linked with itself.  (The workaround is
to patch option.h file to change the ctors-in-init-array to false before
building gold so it has the same behavior as gnu ld).
Linking gold with gold is quite a work to setup a test case.
Could you provide me with isolated test cases like you did for the
exception handling ?
Hi Konstantin,
I have attached 5 small tests, where 4 of them are from glibc. They should be sufficient by themselves to check your patch. However, if you feel you need more then I could extract a few tests from the gnu ld testsuite.

John