jmg added a comment.

hmm.. maybe we should put this hack into a different header file and just
include that oneā€¦  since all these files are in crypto/aesni, why not a local
header (use quotes) that is named gnuhack.h or something (can't think of a good
name right now)?

Right now it's only three files, but I have work that may expand the number of
files that this hack is required to be added too, and if we need to add hacks
for other compilers, or if gnu changes how things are, then we can update the
hacks in one location, instead of n locations.

REVISION DETAIL
  https://reviews.freebsd.org/D2285

To: rodrigc, jmg
Cc: freebsd-toolchain