On 11/20/15 16:29, Gerald Pfeifer wrote:
On Sun, 15 Nov 2015, Gerald Pfeifer wrote:
I just committed changes to lang/gcc6-devel and lang/gcc5-devel to
add support for Graphite with a new option GRAPHITE.  This is off
by default, but you can enable it, rebuild the port, and then have
what you've been looking for.
lang/gcc5, which tracks upstream releases, now also has this.

I am not planning to push this into older releases of GCC since
Graphite support there is sufficiently different (and less mature).

Gerald

Roger that, thanks :-). I am having other problems which I am taking up w/ GNU, so we'll see what happens. Thanks again.

--

        William A. Mahaffey III