Here is what I did to try to get the linksys 200m running:

in if_axe.c:
/* product LINKSYS2 USB200M     0x2226  USB 2.0 10/100 ethernet */
product LINKSYS4 USB200M        0x0018  USB 2.0 10/100 ethernet rev 2.00
/0.01

in usbdevs:
/*      { USB_VENDOR_LINKSYS2, USB_PRODUCT_LINKSYS2_USB200M },*/
      { USB_VENDOR_LINKSYS4, USB_PRODUCT_LINKSYS4_USB200M },

When I plug in my linksys usb dongle I see this at the console:
axe0: vendor 0x13b1 product 0x0018, rev 2.00/0.01, addr 2
axe0: MII without any PHY!
device_attach: axe0 attach returned 6

The cable is plugged in, but the link LEDs are all dark. :(

Any help would be appreciated.

-Dan