In message: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
            Hans Petter Selasky <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:
: On Wednesday 05 November 2008, Lars Engels wrote:
:
: Hi Lars,
:
: > Now I just removed everything but usb2_core from the kernel config and
: > load the modules manually. So far it runs pretty good.
: >
: > Mounting a umass device, removing it and doing an 'ls' on the mountpoint
: > freezes the system, I thought this should not happen with the new stack?
:
: It is not a USB problem. It is the CAM layer that is hanging on the disk.

Sure it is CAM layer and not buffer cache or filesystem code?

Warner