just tried settings `sysctl debug.kdb.panic = 1`. if i use this way to enter
the kernel debugger my usb keyboard works. if i type "continue" however the
kernel panics and the kernel debugger gets yet entered again, but without the
keyboard working.

i don't know how to produce backtraces since the keyboard doesn't work.

the other way of entering the debugger without my keyboard working was to
simple press "ctrl+ast+esc".

alex