Andriy Gapon wrote:
> on 07/04/2010 14:20 Julian H. Stacey said the following:
> > I wonder if it's eg a corrupt FS not being fsck'd first ?
> Have you given a look to the backtrace that Mikhail had posted?

Not looked.  It was a URL, not text in mail.

> I think that it answers your question.

If I wasn't tired & out of depth, :-)
If mine was crashing, I'd first comment out devd entry to
identify & state to list what command fails, before trying kgdb.

I see
        Loaded symbols for /opt/modules/fuse.ko
man mount_fusefs

Oh well, not used Fuse, &
I've got my own crashes on 7 & 8.0-REL to amuse me ;-)
        (mine from an encrypted usn stick with:
        sync ... manual umount ... remove media ... then
        devd.conf with
                detach  1000 ...
                        action  "gbde detach /dev/da0s2 ;        ...

Julian Stacey: BSD Unix Linux C Sys Eng Consultants Munich
Mail plain text,  Not HTML quoted-printable Base64