On Thu, Apr 08, 2010 at 07:29:43PM +0200, Hans Petter Selasky wrote:
> On Thursday 08 April 2010 19:14:03 Mikle Krutov wrote:
> > On Thu, Apr 08, 2010 at 01:52:50PM +0200, Hans Petter Selasky wrote:
> > > Hi,
> > >
> > > That's because the UMASS detach is hanging, most likely.
> > >
> > > Try to break into the kernel and get a backtrace.
> > >
> > > --HPS
> >
> > Hi,
> > I unfortunately could not find any info about how do i do this. Could
> > you provide me some link?
> >

> Add:
>
> options         KDB                     # Enable kernel debugger support.
> options         DDB                     # Support DDB.
> options         GDB                     # Support remote GDB.
>
> When it hangs, enter this from the console:
>
> sysctl debug.kdb.panic=1
>
> Type
>
> alltrace
>
> bt
>
> bt all
>
> or something similar.
>
> Type "continue" when you are finished.
>
> You can also use CTRL+ALT+ESC key combination.
>
> --HPS
Sorry for no-response for such a long time, that was because after the
kernel-update (i've fetched the latest sources before rebuilding with
debug support) i could not reproduce that bug. Before kernel-update it
has happened not every time, so i wanted to see what happends for a
couple of days.

--
Wbr,
Krutov Mikle