On Wednesday 09 June 2010 19:22:31 Hans Petter Selasky wrote:
> You could try to search google for the idVendor and idProduct of your
> device in the Device Descriptor.
> --HPS

I just tried that, but the only *BSD-related result was my own post to this
mailing list. Other results revolved around Linux but I don't see how that
could be of any relevance considering that it worked on Linux and that FreeBSD
and Linux drivers have nothing in common.

Apologies for posting this on two mailing lists, It is just that I later
realized freebsd-usb would be more appropriate and now I ended up confusing
the replies from both. Perhaps it would be best to continue this only on