Hi

On Fri, Jul 23, 2010 at 7:21 PM, Hans Petter Selasky <hsela...@c2i.net> wrote:
> Should work, but it might be that the second poll, when you try to process the
> events, don't work like expected. After any event on the two fd's you should
> call "libusb_handle_events_locked()" using a "tv = NULL".

Rewrote the program to use poll instead of select (which does fit
libusb better even if I like select better generally)
nothing else changed only poll instead of select.

=> Works like a charm

So to sum it up: select + libusb seems not to work, poll + libusb works however.

So is this a general FreeBSD select vs. poll issue or just with the USB stack?

How can I help debug this further?

Regards
Peer Stritzinger