The following reply was made to PR usb/125736; it has been noted by GNATS.
From: Martin Matuska <m...@freebsd.org>
To: bug-follo...@freebsd.org, ad...@lissyara.su
Subject: Re: usb/125736: [ukbd] [hang] system hangs after AT keyboard detect
if ukbd loaded as a module
Date: Tue, 27 Jul 2010 14:13:10 +0200
I can confirm this and narrow it down a little:
- this happens only if ukbd is already present in the kernel (e.g.
GENERIC) and ukbd.ko gets loaded at boot
- I can reproduce it on all my FreeBSD machines of different versions
with GENERIC or other kernel containing ukbd
- reproducible in virtualbox
Steps to reproduce:
- use a GENERIC kernel
- escape to loader prompt on boot, type "load ukbd.ko"
- type "boot" or "boot -v" for verbose prompt
Boot hangs at keyboard detection.
email@example.com mailing list
To unsubscribe, send any mail to "freebsd-usb-unsubscr...@freebsd.org"