On 09/22/2010 07:55 AM, Piotr Isajew wrote:
Hello,

I'm experimenting with uhso driver and Option Icon 031 modem. Modem
responds to AT commands in minicom but it hangs as soon as there is
any incoming call to the modem (it may or may not output one RING
indication - depending on luck). Is this a common problem or am I the
first to encounter it?

Regards,

Piotr

uhso hasn't received much testing in this area, mainly because it was
designed for newer Option devices that have their raw IP packet
interface. We could work to fix this, but if u3g worked for you I
suggest using that driver instead.

Fredrik