On Thu, Nov 25, 2010 at 02:37:31PM +0100, Hans Petter Selasky wrote:
> On Thursday 25 November 2010 13:30:18 Bernd Walter wrote:
> > I have a USB device with two alternative configurations.
> > After enumerating the device I need to switch the device to
> > configuration 1 via usbconfig.
> > Do we have any kind of support to do this automatically?
>
> Yes, see the USB quirks.
>
> UQ_CFG_INDEX_1

Ok - this is something to be compiled into the kernel - right?
Is it possible to add a quirk with usbconfig after the device is
already detected?
devd won't work since it won't say anything as config 0 won't
attach to any driver and ugen isn't listed there.
Also the devd data would be missing the bus number.

--
B.Walter <be...@bwct.de> http://www.bwct.de