On Sunday 16 Jan 2011 22:21:21 +0100 Hans Petter Selasky wrote:
> > # Will USB 3.0 be supported at 8.2-RELEASE? :-D
>
> Yes, you can try to load xhci.ko before the kernel boots by editing
> /boot/loader.conf.

Thanks. I'll try this method to the system that is already
installed.
I would like to ask also the way of booting the *installation*
system with xhci.ko loaded.

I have already tried installation of 8.2-RC2, but I couldn't
succeed. I tried selecting [6. Escape to loader prompt] of
the FreeBSD Boot Loader Menu and typed the following:
  load /boot/kernel/xhci.ko
  boot -v
# The screenshot of the FreeBSD Boot Loader Menu is
# available at 2.4.1.1 of the FreeBSD handbook
# (as you already know)
# http://www.freebsd.org/doc/en_US.ISO8859-1/books/handbook/install-start.html

Best regards,
---