On Mon, Feb 21, 2011 at 1:28 PM, Brandon Gooch
<jamesbrandongo...@gmail.com> wrote:
>> Yeah, I got that message.  Not connecting and not getting an serial
>> console is a bit different.  From the output above it looks like
>> random garbage on the serial port.
>>
>> Try connecting to all different serial ports (without uhsoctl running)
>> with minicom or cu and try typing AT<enter>. (The diagnostic port
>> doesn't work, so skip that one).
>
> I just encountered a panic when the driver attaches after plugging in
> the device.
>
> The panic stems from uhso_attach(), and seems due to my kernel having
> the VIMAGE option compiled in -- it doesn't panic on my non-VIMAGE
> kernel (which I need to rebuild to continue helping debug).
>
> I'm trying to get a textdump ATM...

Looks like I exceeded the VNET if_indexlim in /usr/src/sys/net/if.c on line 190:

static VNET_DEFINE(int, if_indexlim) = 8;

Maybe I'll bump it up and give it another go...

Bjoern, is there any reason I shouldn't be able to increase the number
from 8 to say, 16?

[SNIP]