Hi,

the buffer size mitigates the pre-fetch, but could not remove it all... Setting 1 as buffer size, the pre-fetch is reduces as 3 wMaxPacketSize IN transaction on the bus, but could not avoid it.

There is a way to disable pre-fetch features? Or better, HPS could you point me where is implemented? (just to save time studying source code!)

Is the prefetch also enabled for Interrupt end point? maybe I could have push to correctly redesign this USB board...

thanks in advance!

Luca