On Saturday 05 November 2011 11:51:14 JD Louw wrote:
Committed with some modifications:
1) control transfers automatically clear-stall.
2) control transfers should have a timeout
3) flowcontrol[2,3] must be zeroed
4) flowcontrol must be stored in little endian format
5) reduce the interval a little bit, because it is blocking other control
transfers to this device.
6) reduce control transfer buffer to the request plus 8 bytes, of which only 1
byte is used.
Please verify and check that my modifications to your patch are correct:
Thanks for the patch!
email@example.com mailing list
To unsubscribe, send any mail to "freebsd-usb-unsubscr...@freebsd.org"