The following reply was made to PR usb/162307; it has been noted by GNATS.
From: Hans Petter Selasky <hsela...@c2i.net>
Cc: JD Louw <j...@nanoteq.com>,
Subject: Re: usb/162307: [uslcom][patch] cp2103 usb-to-serial driver does not
support modem control lines
Date: Sat, 5 Nov 2011 13:02:05 +0100
On Saturday 05 November 2011 11:51:14 JD Louw wrote:
Committed with some modifications:
1) control transfers automatically clear-stall.
2) control transfers should have a timeout
3) flowcontrol[2,3] must be zeroed
4) flowcontrol must be stored in little endian format
5) reduce the interval a little bit, because it is blocking other control
transfers to this device.
6) reduce control transfer buffer to the request plus 8 bytes, of which only 1
byte is used.
Please verify and check that my modifications to your patch are correct:
Thanks for the patch!
firstname.lastname@example.org mailing list
To unsubscribe, send any mail to "freebsd-usb-unsubscr...@freebsd.org"