Hi,

further data:

If I wait 2ms between each transfer they never get stuck.

As you mentioned in your other post, no usbdump yet in 8.0

But I can positively say that:

1. the transfer got submitted and the submit returned 0

2. no device NAK's on the USB bus (I'm looking at it with a sniffer)

So its definitely getting held in libusb/kernel

-- Peer