Konata left a message for you

Only you can see the sender and content of your message, and you can delete it
anytime. You can instantly reply using our message exchange system:
http://us1.badoo.com/01221749376/in/audUhwMp8Cw/?lang_id=3&m=63&mid=50900b9b000000000003000000a0789b0162d1bd0063

Some other people in the area who are on Badoo
Joe (Ypsilanti, United States)
Kwabanimkee (Detroit, United States)
Forgotten (Lake City, United States)

http://us1.badoo.com/01221749376/in/audUhwMp8Cw/?lang_id=3&m=63&mid=50900b9b000000000003000000a0789b0162d1bd0063

If the link in this message does not work, try copying and pasting it into your
browser.

This email is part of our delivery procedure for the message sent by Konata. If
you have received this email by mistake, please ignore it. The message will be
deleted soon.

Have fun!
The Badoo Team

You have received this email from Badoo Trading Limited (postal address below).
http://us1.badoo.com/impersonation.phtml?lang_id=3&email=freebsd-usb%40freebsd.org&block_code=4b7484&m=63&mid=50900b9b000000000003000000a0789b0162d1bd0063
Badoo Trading Limited is a limited company registered in England and Wales
under CRN 7540255 with its registered office at 44a The Green, Warlingham,
Surrey, CR6 9NA.