On Wednesday 30 January 2013 09:56:21 Yuri wrote:
> On 01/30/2013 00:33, Hans Petter Selasky wrote:
> > What is printed in dmesg with ukbd.debug enabled when you press a key or
> > two. And also try NumLock.
>
> I have hw.usb.ukbd.debug=15 and nothing is printed in dmesg. Based on my
> previous dtrace log, no key click messages reach ukbd driver at all.
> This is the reason nothing gets logged.
> This keyboard only has 2 buttons, and NumLock isn't among them.
> I think the buttons are supposed to be PgUp/PgDown.

Hi,

I see what is going on now. Your keyboard is endpoint 0x81 and no events are
reported here. Instead those key events are part of the mouse protocol, 0x82,
and it is currently not supported that a mouse can generate key-events.
However, it might be that those keys are mapped into some axis. Try to enable
hw.usb.ums.debug=15 instead.

Can you also try to dump the other HID descriptors:

usbconfig -d X.Y do_request 0x81 0x06 0x2200 0 0x100
usbconfig -d X.Y do_request 0x81 0x06 0x2200 1 0x100
usbconfig -d X.Y do_request 0x81 0x06 0x2200 2 0x100