aseem jolly <aseem.jo...@gmail.com> wrote ..
> I'm new to USB and need help in understanding USB driver.
> Any pointers to usb documentation would be really helpful or a mentor to
> help me come to pace would be the best.

there's three drivers, enhanced (1.0) universal (2.0) and extensible (3.0).
ehci, ohci, xhci
A great way to see how they work is to take a look at /usr/src/sys/dev/usb/ on
your machine.
But here's a link to the source directory on one of my 10.0-CURRENT machines,
https://dx.burplex.com/src/sys/dev/usb/controller/
Also I've noticed a book on bn.com about FreeBSD drivers, it *might* be good,
it's on my 'to buy and see if it's any good' list. Might check it out.

--
Waitman Gobble
San Jose California USA