On Fri, 19 Apr 2013, Mehmet Erol Sanliturk wrote:

Dears All ,

There are USB monitors , such as :

http://us.aoc.com/monitor_displays/e2251fwu

In FreeBSD , is there a possibility to attach such monitors for displays ?

A small possibility. There was a thread in 2011 about getting DisplayLink drivers to compile. As far as I know, USB monitors and external USB/DVI/VGA adapters both use DisplayLink.

My intention is to use Three such monitors to display

 . stdin
 . stdout
 . stderr

input - output values , with the regular display monitor in graphics mode
such as KDE4 .

Alternatively, that output could be sent out over serial ports. But I think an easier and more reliable way would be to set up named pipes and netcat or something similar to send it to three different windows on another computer.