Hi,

I think there are a few bits to put the high 32-bits into the transfer
descriptors and such missing. You are right we don`t really need to use 32-bit
only for the USB controllers. Though we`ve seen a couple of times that even
32-bit controllers don`t implement the full 32-address lines. Typically 2GB
limits are found.

--HPS