On 08/10/13 23:34, Kevin Oberman wrote:
On Fri, Aug 9, 2013 at 1:33 PM, Hans Petter Selasky <h...@bitfrost.no> wrote:

Hi,

For those of you that want to make sure your USB mass storage device
behaves correctly when using FreeBSD, typically for critical applications,
I've just added an advanced USB testing tool to the FreeBSD source tree. It
can be used to stress your USB mass storage device in ways that are beyond
what "bonnie" will do. See tools/tools/usbtest or the following commit:

http://svnweb.freebsd.org/**changeset/base/254159<http://svnweb.freebsd.org/changeset/base/254159>

--HPS

Looks very nice. While it is now only in head, is there a reason it could
not be built and used on a 9.2-BETA system? (I have not tried. Just
wondering if I should.)

Hi,

It can be built and used on 9.2-BETA, given than you checkout the full 10-current sources and build from the directory there.

--HPS