The following reply was made to PR usb/183505; it has been noted by GNATS.

From: Mike Meyer <m...@mired.org>
To: bug-follo...@freebsd.org, adr...@freebsd.org
Subject: Re: usb/183505: [usb] Arduino Leonardo exposes three interface
 descriptors but no modem is attached to the first one (bInterfaceSubClass=2)
Date: Thu, 31 Oct 2013 00:56:40 -0500

 --001a113485000f71e904ea031dc7

 I'll confirm that patch the issues I with the Leonardo in 179505. Also with
 the Due, which I never reported as the behavior was identical to the
 Leonardo. I've added a comment to that effect to 179505 as well.

 Thanks!

 --001a113485000f71e904ea031dc7

179505. Also with the Due, which I never reported as the behavior was identical
to the Leonardo. I&#39;ve added a comment to that effect to 179505 as well.<div>

 --001a113485000f71e904ea031dc7--