Hi!

I have qpad mk-85 usb keyboard (which have usb 2.0 hub itself). When I start the machine up, I can type bios password and select the boot option. The backlights of the keyboard switch on but I cannot use at the login prompt, and the keyboard is not working. USB hub works fine and I can connect and use properly a usb mouse, but keyboard doesn't work at all (although it gets power, since back-lights are up). I have two more usb keyboards (logitec and Ducky keyboards) which work fine.

I have read some forums but cannot find a solution for this. Any suggestion or help will be very appreciated.

Thanks in advance and kind regards,
Ernesto