On Tue, 17 Dec 2013, Hans Petter Selasky wrote:

> On 12/16/13 23:34, R. Tyler Croy wrote:
> >
> >Something happened today, I'm not sure what, to make it impossible to attach
> >my
> >USB hub to my 10.0-PRERELEASE machine
> >
> > ---8<---
> >
> >I should note that I'm able to attach the individual devices on the hub to
> >the
> >same USB port without issue.
> >

> Hi,
>
> Try to update your sources once more. I think this issue has already been
> fixed.

I was doing that already, and I've since rebuilt world up to:

    FreeBSD kiwi 10.0-PRERELEASE FreeBSD 10.0-PRERELEASE #5 r259490: Mon Dec 16
    22:19:40 PST 2013     root@kiwi:/usr/obj/usr/src/sys/KIWI  amd64

I'll plug and unplug lots of USB devices today to see if I can reproduce it :)

Cheers
- R. Tyler Croy
   Code: https://github.com/rtyler
Chatter: https://twitter.com/agentdero