On 10/03/14 05:55, Huang Wen Hui wrote:
I found that how to connect EHCI controller, use "bless" command in MacOSX
with --legacy option:
1. open MacOSX terminal, mkdir /Volumes/EFI
2. mount -t msdos /dev/disk0s1 /Volumes/EFI
3. bless --setBoot --mount /Volumes/EFI --legacy
4. reboot MacOSX, press "option" key, you can feel firmware start a little
slow than without --legacy. I think firmware do some extra things:(
5. select both UEFI and BIOS boot FreeBSD, system can connect EHCI and XHCI
controller.
6. I think BootCamp assistant also add --legacy option.

Cheers,
Huang Wen Hui

Hi,

Sounds good!

Thanks for figuring this out. At least I found one or two minors in the XHCI driver while debugging this :-)

--HPS