On 10/06/14 13:06, Lev Serebryakov wrote:

On 06.10.2014 15:03, Hans Petter Selasky wrote:

Is here practical buffer size limit? I mean, maybe, standard
limits transfer size by 64K or something like this?

If the transfer is too big, libusb in FreeBSD loops using an
internal buffer, unlike Linux. You should be able to setup any
positive length which fits into an integer of type "int" or
"uint32_t".
  My question is more about cross-platform behavior, as I try to write
cross-platform project.

Hi,

In Linux you should not transmit more than 16Kbytes at a time for BULK at HighSpeed, from what I know. Might have been fixed recently though.