On 05/14/15 08:27, jurgen...@t-online.de wrote:

Jurgen

-----Original-Nachricht-----
Betreff: Re: USB Virtualbox
Datum: Thu, 14 May 2015 07:50:03 +0200
Von: Hans Petter Selasky <h...@selasky.org>
An: "jurgen...@t-online.de" <jurgen...@t-online.de>,  freebsd-usb@freebsd.org

On 05/13/15 17:05, jurgen...@t-online.de wrote:
Hi everyone,

I try to get my iPad recognized with a Windows 7 guest and Virtualbox under
freebsd 10 host.

Because there is no usb 2.0 support for freebsd-virtualbox I try to force it to
usb 1.

I am using "sysctl hw.usb.ehci.no_hs=1" as mentioned here
http://www.clearchain.com/blog/posts/how-to-use-freebsd-virtualbox-and-usb2-0-devices

But even after disconnecting and reconnecting iPad is still is at usb 2.0 speed.

Is there another way to use usb devices in Virtualbox?

Hi,

Can you show what USB controllers are present. If you have XHCI, you
need to set the port routing mask and the no_hs sysctls at the same time.

"no_hs" must be set before plugging the device, or you need to reset the parent HUB using "usbconfig -d X.1 reset" after setting this variable.

Can you show output from usbconfig ?