I need help with PCI driver marking. Grab my patches and we can talk.

Basically, it marks all the .ko modules in a similar way that we do inter-module
dependencies with plug and play info. kldxref then takes this data and stuffs
it in loader.hints. I also need to write something that will parse this data and
either generate a devd.conf file (easy to do from kldxref sources) or queues
the load drive in the kernel (kinda hard). Bonus points for similar code in
/boot/loader for any storage device that’s found.

Warner